Edgewood Manor’s skilled nursing facility provides both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care at the highest standards. We provide comprehensive skilled nursing care using state-of-the-art medical equipment and progressive treatment plans promoting quality care. An interdisciplinary care team made up of nursing staff, therapist(s), resident dietician, activities and social services develop a customized plan of care that addresses specific care needs and therapy goals necessary for the resident.
We also offer the following services and benefits:
- A professional staff provides skilled nursing services, 24 hours a day.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation programs with in-house physical, occupational, and speech therapies allows residents to reach their maximum potential.
- Transportation is provided for social activities with a wheelchair accessible van.
- Hospice and Respite Care Caring and friendly employees and volunteers.
- Beautiful dining rooms with a home-like atmosphere.
- New “Fine Dining Program” with savory home style food. Residents can pamper themselves in the newly redesigned beauty/barber shop.
- Creative activities are tailored to resident’s tastes and interests.
- Telephone and cable television in every room. Individual patient call light system.
- State of the Art therapy equipment such as the FX2 and the Omnicycle.
- Newly renovated large private rooms with flat screen televisions.
- Recently renovated living room with big screen television.
- Received Clinical Indicator Achievement Award for 6th consecutive year.